Last Updated on July 20, 2022
Searching for a long term relationship? This app will help you in your quest
Spent your early life steeped in studies and academia? Most people have all been there chasing the dream of being a professional. But while chasing education and a dream of establishing oneself, sometimes people forego having a romantic relationship. Or maybe instead you are just looking for a long term relationship, which will provide stability instead of the whirlwind nature of casual dating and sex? So for all that and more, there is EliteSingles.com which has been created to make that happen for educated professionals.
With EliteSingles you can have a fun and also safe dating experience where you will find people with similar interests. Also, the area of dating isn’t localized as you will be able to contact and match up with people who live across oceans as well.
What is EliteSingles.com?
Founded by Jeronimo Federico Folgueira Sanchez and Michael Schrezenmaier along with David Khalil who is the founder of the parent company of EliteSingles- Affinitas. These gentlemen believe that well educated, ambitious singles should have a matchmaking service that provides quality control along with providing a safe space where people can find one another. Thus, with this idea in mind EliteSingles was formed and it serves highly educated singles in over 25 countries (and expanding).
The visitor count for EliteSingles is upwards of 2 million every month with 165,000 new members joining in every month.
Who is EliteSingles for?
In short, this app is for well-educated individuals who are ambitious and have a professional life.
EliteSingles has a sizeable membership among which 67% are highly educated as they hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree. There are many in the user base who also holds a doctorate degree. So educated professionals looking for a match are welcomed in here.
Those on the search for a long term relationship instead of casual sex and hookups can continue their search here.
Also, all kinds of daters- straight, lesbian, or gay can find their long term partner on EliteSingles.
Is EliteSingles Legit and Safe?
EliteSingles is dedicated to ensuring a safe space where people can have fun. There is a unique 5-Factor Personality Test Questionnaire with 200 questions which will rate everything- from how outgoing you are, to how affectionate, self-aware or wise they are. It’s worth it to remember that the more honest you are regarding the questions the more accurate your matches will be.
There is also a proven Fraud Detection System at play here which will keep users safe and protected. But apart from this, there are also ID authentication methods, SSL encryption as well as Manual Profile Verification to ensure privacy and safety.
The app also has a tracking feature that will keep the user informed on who checked in on their profiles. So nothing will be hidden or vague here.
Additionally, there are also spam precautions, which means that inactive users will be removed from the site. Along with them, people who aren’t on the lookout for serious relationships are also removed.
How to Join and Navigate?
- First of all, joining is free but signing in can take up some time since potential users have to fill up the personality questionnaire which has been designed keeping in mind all probable checkpoints which helps one decide whether to go into a relationship or not.
- Once done with the quiz, you will be able to see your dashboard with tabs on the top which state Profile, Matches, and Messages.
- Click on the microscope icon to begin your search of dates. But there is another option called the Have-You-Met Game which you can find upon clicking on the bow and arrow icon which will show you 20 profiles in one go. It will also simultaneously request other users to send a message, a smile, or a pass to your inbox. Also whether you are searching for someone around your neighborhood or perhaps thinking of dating across the pond, all options are available here.
So, with its easy and clean navigation system, you will have less trouble finding your way and instead, you will be able to look for a compatible match.
What about the EliteSingles user base?
There is a 43-57 male to female percentage ratio, which means that there are slightly more women on the site than men. But on the whole, the gender ratio is pretty much equal.
Let’s talk about some EliteSingles features:
- Sorting and Searching: There are a variety of categories to search from like height, age, distance, education, whether someone wants to have children or not, income, ethnicity, smoking and drinking habits as well as religion. It will assist in narrowing down choices.
- Partner Suggestions: Apart from sorting on your own, you will also receive matches based on the answers to your personality questionnaire like regarding relationship preferences, location, hobbies, temperament, lifestyle choices, and the traits you would like to see in a partner.
- Initiation: You can communicate with your matches by sending off a ‘smile’. But there are also readily available five ice breaker questions, out of which one you can send to your match as well to initiate conversation.
- Recommendations: The ‘Have You Met’ feature recommends people who you may have missed or not seen while searching.
- Favorites: You will want to keep track of the matches who have caught your attention and so this feature will allow you to maintain a list of your online crushes.
- Wildcard: This is a premium option where the members enrolled in the premium slot receive 20 extra matches every day.
- Keep a lookout: The app has really hi-tech tracking abilities which will keep you informed on who checked up on your profile.
- Tips: You will be getting relationship advice and dating tips from industry professionals and psychologists.
- Blog: There is a blog that is maintained by the customer support team and is contributed to by professionals who will give you ideas that can be used in real-life scenarios. It will overall help you find a match that you want.
Is it really easy to use?
EliteSingles makes your work easier by streamlining the matchmaking process. It does this by locating and suggesting compatible singles all over- no matter the area or country. Additionally, it also saves up your preferences which means that you will not have to sort through the same pile before getting to the crop that you like.
On the homepage, there is also an interactive map which will show you more localized matches- like in your city area.
As stated in the features section, the site will also offer you tips so that you can improve your visibility and get noticed. This will of course help you in getting more matches. There is even a statistic present here; as EliteSingles has calculated that profiles which are detailed, well filled out receive around 8 times the attention and matches in their account inboxes. This is in sharp contrast to lazily done or hastily and sparsely filled out profiles.
Remember that on a dating site, less isn’t more as people will want to know more about you and will want to gather as much information as they can before going to the next step- messaging.
But EliteSingles doesn’t just stop at the threshold of online dating, they also set up an exclusive singles event where you will be able to meet successful professionals who are single.
Is there support for the EliteSingles Users?
First of all, there is a help page full of FAQs which include commonly asked questions. So if you have any queries it is recommended that you refer to this first since you may end up minimizing your time spent on searching for already available answers and concentrating more on finding potential matches.
But of course, if you don’t find the answer to your question here then customer support called the EliteSingles team is always available, 24×7 to help you out.
There is also a blog that offers dating advice, articles, and studies on numerous dating topics. This will help you strategize and get the match you want. So reading through the blog is also recommended since it will give you valuable insights into the modern dating apps arena.
Pros and Cons:
The site offers free membership and numerous subscription choices which are affordable. All this is also coupled with hi-tech safety and privacy tools to ensure your security. But, only members who have registered for the premium model get the advantage of unlimited communication on the site.
There is also the fact that the personality test model will allow you to get compatible matches but on the other hand, the fill-up process can end up being time-consuming and frustrating due to the 200 questions in the questionnaire model.
The customer care team along with the dating advice blog written up by experts will allow users to implements the dating tips and ideas given in the real world. Also, the German-based customer support team will be available 24×7 and they can be contacted through phone, mail, or contact form.
One thing should be remembered and that is the fact that this app isn’t really the place for people who are looking for casual hookups or dates.
Over to you now
Nowadays, the majority of dating websites are concentrating more on casual dating and hookups since the fast-paced life of an individual wants to get pleasure which is easily available. In such a setting it is really refreshing to see a site that believes in supporting and helping people find long term relationships. As a result, it also invites daters who have marriage on their mind and are looking for a genuine person to settle down with. EliteSingle’s high-quality membership base does the bulk work in here since over 87% of its members hold a bachelor’s degree and upwards of 90% are 30 and above. This attracts people belonging to the same demographic and hints for people who are not to stay out.
Its intelligent matching system coupled with hi-tech security features and a specifically targeted user base makes it an ideal site for well-educated professionals. Here they can mingle among like-minded people and find compatible dating prospects.
Overall, this dating site was made for the busy elite singles who are looking for a relationship hedging towards the long term and permanent.
- 8 Red Flags & Signs He Doesn’t Care About You (And What To Do About It) - December 28, 2022
- 6 Strong Signs He’ll Never Marry You & Taking You For Granted - December 28, 2022
- Dating a Celebrity: Pros, Cons & Helpful Relationship Advice - December 28, 2022