ArabianDate Review: Is The Dating Platform Legit or Just Another Scam?
Last Updated on November 17, 2022
If you are looking to exclusively date Arabs, then you’re in luck. This guide will be a review of ArabianDate. You may be searching for dating sites where you can find people of Middle Eastern descent.
You might not have found such luck with your perfect match. The good news is that niche dating sites do exist (and ArabianDate is one of them). We’ll take a look at the features of the website along with the pros and cons.
We’ll also suggest a couple of other dating sites as well so you keep your options open. Let’s take an in-depth look at ArabianDate and how it might be the one for you.
ArabianDate At a Glance
ArabianDate is aimed at finding your perfect match who is of Arabian descent. Most of the matches will be located in the Arab nations of Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, and Tunisia. Members of ArabianDate are either male or female.
- Free credits upon sign-up: Every new member of ArabianDate will earn 20 credits. This will give you the opportunity to try out some of the features like the online chat. As we’ve stressed before, be sure to spend them wisely. If you need more, you’ll need to purchase one of the monthly credit packages listed above.
- Clean user interface: If you want something that is user friendly, you’ll be happy to know that ArabianDate will be easy to navigate. You’ll know where a lot of stuff is. Plus, you won’t spend a whole lot of time finding certain options or features.
- Video feature is great for pre-meeting: Those who may be worried about how their first date might go, the video feature is perfect for those ‘get-to-know-you moments.’ You can check to make sure that whoever you’re meeting up with is the real deal. Safety is obviously a concern for most who use dating sites. The video chat feature will certainly come in handy here.
- Fake profiles: Of course, fake profiles can populate the search results. As mentioned, this is one of the most common obstacles that happens on any dating site. The good news is that fake profiles will contain little to no detailed information. The real profiles will be filled in more and have plenty of stuff about the person.
- Credit packages are expensive: Specifically, the 600 and 1500 credits are quite expensive. Sure, 150 credits for $19.99 might be fine for some. However, it may seem like you’re getting so little for too much. If you are willing to spend extra on a large number of credits, more power to you. But the best package of them all will be 150 credits and nothing more than that.
- No matching algorithm: Unlike most websites, there is a special algorithm that will help you filter down specific matches. ArabianDate may not have this to the point where you might not find a specific person other than what the filtering features include. So the search for one person might be a bit of a challenge. It doesn’t have a unique matching algorithm compared to what eHarmony has.
Verdict? We personally don’t think the features are worth the price, but there are some good qualities of ArabianDate. Read on to dig a little deeper.
What Are ArabianDate’s Features?
ArabianDate has plenty of features that may be beneficial to you. Let’s take a look at what they are:
The ‘Let’s Mingle’ option
There is a special option known as ‘Let’s Mingle.’ This will allow you to find someone you can talk to based on a filtered search system. You can whittle it down by age, gender, what you’re looking for, and so on.
After all of that, you’ll have options of people you want to talk to. One of the things you’ll want to be aware of is that one mingle will cost you five credits. So it is important that you spend them wisely.
If you want to get to know someone who might be your perfect match, this is the best option for you. Especially if you are unsure of who to talk to. Plus, it saves you a ton of time wading through the countless profiles of different users.
‘Today I am’
This is a unique feature that fits your mood. Are you in the mood to flirt with someone? Or are you looking for a new pen pal?
You can choose the mood for today and you might match up with someone who may be feeling the same. You may feel one way today and another tomorrow. Who knows – someone who might be a pen pal at first may become the best match ever on the site.
The air of mystery of this feature makes it all the more tempting to give it a try. If the ‘Let’s Mingle’ option doesn’t seem that impressive, ‘Today I Am’ just might be what you need.
One of the features prominent on various dating sites is sending virtual gifts. However, on ArabianDate, you can send them special gifts such as gift cards, flowers, and so much more. If you are interested in someone and have matched up with them, you may have the opportunity to send them something special.
Of course, no dating site is complete without an online chat feature. You can chat with people in real time and get to know them better. You have the option of utilizing the video chat feature.
Keep in mind the cost of credits. While the online chat itself is one credit, accessing the live video chat will be six credits. It’s important to be strategic about which chat feature you need to use.
How Do You Sign Up?
Signing up on ArabianDate takes no more than three minutes. The first step you do is click on ‘Create an Account.’ From there, you fill out the form with the required information.
This also includes completing parts of your profile. Once finished, you can click ‘Complete.’ After that, you can explore the website.
How Much Does ArabianDate Cost?
The premium packages are credits that you’ll spend accessing the features of ArabianDate. At $19.99 per month, you’ll be given 150 credits. However, you can choose to receive 600 or 1500 credits.
These will be $149.99 and $299.99 per month, respectively. When we noticed the jump in these prices, we were quite speechless. 600 credits are almost four times the amount you receive compared to the 150 credits you receive on the low end.
So these can get quite expensive. This might even be a turn-off for those who are not willing to spend a ton on credits. The most credits you’ll spend will be when you arrange actual gifts based on the catalog put together by the person you’re matched with.
Features And Costs By Credit
There are plenty of features that you can use on the website that will cost you credits. It’s the specific feature that you want to access where it may cost one or more.
Here are the following features that you can use and how many credits you’ll need to use it:
- Non-video online chat: 1 credit
- Let’s Mingle: 5 credits
- Sending/receiving emails: 10 credits
- Live video chat: 6 credits
- Send/view videos or photos: 15 credits (per photo or video)
- Virtual gifts: 5 credits per sticker/1 per smile
- Sending actual gifts: Depending on the gift, 29 to 1280 for each gift
As you can see, these credits can be spent fast. That’s why you want to choose wisely when it comes to accessing a specific feature. Before you choose one that you want to use, check how many credits you may have.
150 credits may be enough for one user. However, you won’t be able to receive any additional credits until next month. Not only that, the credits are not cheap by any stretch of the imagination.
Are There Any Real Users On ArabianDate?
If you are concerned about the quality, that’s understandable. We have heard so many stories about dating sites being littered with inactive and fake profiles. Especially the profiles that were created by staff members who are asking people to sign up for a premium membership.
Also, scammers creating fake profiles are also common on dating sites. Rest assured, there are active members on ArabianDate. You can talk to a real man or woman that might be the perfect match for you.
With that said, it’s important to be on the lookout for any potential scammer activity. This includes but is not limited to asking you to send money for any reason at all. They may claim a medical emergency, death in the family, or any kind of financial distress.
Never send money online to anyone you have never met in person (especially through a dating site). If you come across a suspected scammer, you can report the profile to the website administrators.
Remember, if it seems too good to be true, it might be. Keep your eyes open and use your best judgment when you are engaging with other members of ArabianDate.
What Websites Should You Also Try?
If ArabianDate isn’t the best option, you can try out the following websites below. These include Ashley Madison and Adult Friend Finder.
Let’s discuss each one in brief detail:
This website is designed for those who want to have a short-term relationship or a hookup. Specifically, a large number of the site’s members are either married or in a committed relationship with someone. So if this is more of your speed, you can join Ashley Madison.
This has features such as discreet billing, anonymous photos, messages or emails, and so much more. You’ll also be able to meet up with people in your local area or if you are traveling elsewhere.
Ashley Madison has a similar setup in terms of its credit system compared to ArabianDate. So you will need to spend credits to use certain features.
Adult Friend Finder
Adult Friend Finder is more geared towards casual sex. In other words, short-term relationships or hookups will apply here as well. This has many active users and will allow you to post NSFW photos on your profile.
This has livestream and video chats that are available for all users. This also includes a regular chat as well. This is still a popular option since it’s been around for years.
ArabianDate may be a good fit for you if you are interested in dating someone from the Arab region. Some may find this to be a good website to find a match. The credits feature is a good idea to access certain features.
However, the price of the credit package might be a huge issue. If you don’t mind spending money on monthly credits, this might be right up your alley.
Remember, you have alternative dating sites to consider if ArabianDate does not pan out.
- Match vs OkCupid: Pricing, Features, Pros, Cons & More - February 14, 2023
- What Does The Green Dot On Tinder Mean? - February 13, 2023
- How To Make a New Tinder Account After Being Banned? - February 12, 2023